Public Law - Administrative Law
Law of the public services
With reference to the public services, the law firm can insure the assistance:
- for operations of public - private partnership for the management of public services (especially local services);
- for the selection of private partner mixed public - private companies created for the provision of those services;
- judicial defense with reference to the tenders’ acts for the award of such services;
- the level of the commercial law with respect to the choice of civil and corporate forms in relation to the different forms of management of public services;
- market analysis in relation to the most appropriate methods and technical tools (especially in terms of corporate and commercial law) for the choice of the concrete instruments for the delivery of the public services.
Besides the aforementioned field of local public services pursuant to d.lgs 267/2000, this advice is also addresses to the areas of national services (especially in relation to the electricity sector and with regard to production through the latest technologies concerning the renewable energy sources ex d.lgs. 29 - 12 - 2003 n. 387), as well as those provided for in the environmental law (such as those concerning the "waste" discipline) and water services ex d.lgs. 152/ 2006.
In relation to the public services’ issue, the law firm may conduct counseling and support for questions and cases relating to the (especially European) law about the “competition”, with reference, for example, to profiles of "state aid" in relation to the public – private mixed companies.