Public Law - Administrative Law
Urban and town planning law
For the urban and town planning law, the Law Firm offers advice, in particular, for local authorities, in relation to:
- the preparation of urban plans, especially with regard to the “landscape”’s grant’s profiles;
- litigation proceedings relating to such plans;
- the planning procedures, in particular, for the prediction of constraints to protect the environment and the “landscape”.
The Law Firm may offer advice on the urban and town planning law to private parties in relation to:
- to all planning procedures;
- to issues related to infringements with reference to the urban plans law, especially with regard to the law profiles concerning the environment, the “landscape” and the cultural goods;
- in cases of expropriation for public utility, especially with regard to the compensation of the damages for the private subjects.